Wednesday, June 28, 2023

National History Day AZ student Thanvi Voruganti is Junior Best in State Winner for documentary

Teacher Stacey Trepanier writes, "Our junior National History Day Best in State Winner was Thanvi for her individual documentary Vietnam: New Frontiers in Media Coverage."
Another way to express it is she is also 20th in the World for individual documentary.

When asked what does NHD mean to you?, Thanvi replied:
"The National History Day process has helped improve my technological ability, my writing skills, and ultimately help me find my voice. New perspectives and experiences have also helped me assess my personal opinions and ultimately embrace history as a tool to help make future decisions. Overall, NHD was a highly enjoyable procedure and truly benefitted me in many ways. "

The Historical League is proud to help sponsor these students in NHDAZ.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zdsaAMYRw-HuWW6jB3XkAjDe4DrVh0l0/view




No comments: