Saturday, August 3, 2024

Thanks from NHDAZ student Aarav Senthikumar

 Music to the ears of Historical League members . . . "Thank you for encouraging a love of history in me!"

Dear Mrs. Shumard and the Historical League,
Thank you for the support and the cash gift during NHD. It really meant a lot and helped with traveling!
With your help and guidance, I was able to become a national finalist and learn more about the secrets of Operation Paperclip! Though I did well, I know I need to focus more on impacts, and with your help I will be able to improve next year. I really couldn't have done this without you all.
Touring nationals was fun too! I was able to visit the White House for the first time and see the night lights as well. The building design near the capital was stunning! I got nearly all the NHD buttons too! I was able to talk to all my friends and even the interview was a blast!
Thank you for encouraging a love of history in me!
Special thanks to Mrs. Trepanier, Mrs. Rex, and Mr. Moody
Aarav Senthilkumar
Junior Website: Operation Paperclip: The Turning Point in U.S. Scientific and Technological Research



No comments: