MINI RASPBERRY BLACK-BOTTOM CHEESECAKES
6 whole chocolate graham crackers
3 T butter, soft
2/3 cup sour cream, at room
¼ cup sugar
1 eight oz package cream cheese, at room temperature
2 eggs, at room temperature
2 t vanilla
¼ cup raspberry jam or apricot preserves
Foil cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a standard muffin pan with foil cupcake liners and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the metal blade inside a food processor. Break up the chocolate graham crackers as you put them inside, and pulse until crushed. Add the butter and process to form fine crumbs.
- Spoon the graham cracker crumbs into the prepared cupcake pan. Press with the back of a spoon or a glass to compact the crumbs. Bake for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the sour cream for about 20 seconds on medium speed.
- Add the sugar and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape the bowl.
- Lower the mixer speed, add cream cheese and beat about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time; waiting to add the second egg until the first egg is fully incorporated. Scrape the bowl.
- Add the vanilla and beat until smooth. Scrape the bowl.
- Pour the batter into the baking cups, filling them about ¾ full. Bake for about 15 minutes, do not overbake. The center will be slightly jiggly.
- Remove cheesecakes from the oven. Spoon about 1 t jam on top of each cheesecake.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill the cheesecakes until cooled, about 2 hours. Cheesecakes can be refrigerated up to 2 days.
- Carefully peel off the foil baking cups from the cheesecake before serving.
- Please bring cheesecakes to the Open House in the paper liners.
Makes 36 mini cheesecakes